The Originals (The 1950's Boogie Kings) | Band Schedule |
Band Members |
Buy Music |
CURRENT BOOGIE KINGS
"Original 1950s Boogie Kings" Schedule
1. On Sunday, June 10th the BOOGIE KINGS played the last two hours of a benefit for a lady who is in the 5th stage of renal failure and waiting for a kidney transplant. The benefit was a huge success. They raised thousands of dollars for the lady. The band sounded great. We got a lot of complements. All in all, it was a "win win" outcome.
2. BOOGIE KINGS and LEROUX (New Orleans Ladies) are scheduled for July 3, 2012,
at the Paragon Casino in Marksville, Louisiana, starting at 8:00 PM with LEROUX, and BOOGIE KINGS will play at about 9:30 PM.
3. LOPSTOCK 11 is scheduled for September 29, 2012, at Lop's Camp in Eunice, Louisiana
From 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Admission TBD
4. The Gretna Heritage Festival located in Historic Downtown Gretna, Louisiana will be from October 5th to October 7th, 2012. The BOOGIE KINGS, along with LEROUX, will play on Friday, October 5th. More details will be coming.
5. The Boogie Kings will be performing in Jacksonville, Texas for the River Run ATV Festival at the River Run ATV Park on February 9, 2013. We will play from 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM. The River Run ATV Park is located at 2001 CR 3315, and Jacksonville is South of Tyler, Texas and close to Palestine, Texas. Please come out and have some fun with us.
>>>Contact the Band Leader<<<
Doug Ardoin (281-480-2929)